Thursday, October 18, 2007

Size matters!

I need help! Help in understanding what is it that 'actually' constitutes a personality? Is it the looks or the being...the person that you really are!?! Not many years ago I was a size S and people loved me and accpeted me the way I am! I had no problem what so ever in selecting clothes, making friends, feeling confident about myself etc. Was all that acceptance because I was size 'S'?? Today I am 'XL' look not really very different but yes there is a change...does this mean I am no longer lovable or acceptable? does this mean my personality which once you used to find charming isnt charming anymore? so what if I belong to the healthier side of the world ;) There is beauty in every 'fat' person on this earth!
I might no longer be the most attractive lady in the room but yes I have what it takes to differentiate myself from others and that is my heart and my confidence. Confidence does not emerge from a magic number on the scale or from the compliments of others. Confidence comes through you and you alone. No one can give it to you.
Therefore here I am confident wearing an "XL" t-shirt, feeling good and ready to take over the world!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Very Well written...I guess many people can relate to this one...GUD thinking!!!

GopalB said...

No one thinks you are not attractive. Infact, you are the most confident person i have ever known...